Wines in this range demonstrate Simon's innovative treatment of specific parcels of fruit and his willingness to challenge the 'everyday' winemaking process. Simon loves to experiment while capturing the raw, ethereal and sometimes undiscovered qualities of individual grape varieties.
- Colour/Appearance Delicate shade of rose gold
- Aroma/Bouquet Quince and rhubarb crème brûlée, rosewater and bottled stonefruit
- Palate Medium bodied dry wine with round, mouth filling flavours of crabapple jelly and quince paste
- Cellaring Best enjoyed while young and fresh, though made to age gracefully
- Suggested Foods Light salad or pasta dishes, paella, charcuterie, prawn cocktail, and grilled haloumi
- Serve Lightly chilled
Nationwide freight - $4.99